User forums > Nightly builds

The 27 October 2014 build (10016) is out.

<< < (12/13) > >>

Manolo:

--- Quote ---For the compiler I added LC_ALL with the value C to "Settings -> Environment... -> Environment variables".
This might (hopefully) also work for gdb.
--- End quote ---
Doing this manually works for me.
Thank you for showing this easy solution.

ca1e:

--- Quote from: scarphin on November 04, 2014, 04:20:14 pm ---My keyboard shortcuts for 'debugging windows' (namely 'alt-shift-x' where x is a digit between 0 and 9) doesn't work after I load a project. Although they are unchanged in the 'cbKeyBinder10.ini', they are not listed in settings->editor->keyboard shortcuts-> corresponding entries nor do they work. Even when I load a modified codeblocks.cbp project file, 'cbKeyBinder10.ini' changes with all the targets added to the file and 'debugging windows' shortcuts gone. I attached a zip containing 2 'cbkeybinder10.ini' files, one before any project loaded and one after codeblocks.cbp loaded. Also what is the .bak file used for?

Btw is there a way to prevent editor from editing while debugging? I often find myself trying to edit the code during a debugging session which is very frustrating. ;)

Win7 x64 SP1

--- End quote ---

fyi..
5 years later this bug persists.

i see one other post on the forum about this bug, from this same user.

is there a fix?

oBFusCATed:
ca1e: The quote contains two requests. Which one is bothering you?

Pecan:
@ca1e: cbKeyBinder10.ini is not used by any current nightly. cbKeyBinder10.ini is only referenced to save previous versions of CB key bindings when needed.

Also, I cannot reproduce the described problem. I have no problem using Alt-Shift-0 thru 9. They work for me.
They also display correctly. See attached image.

ca1e:
i set hotkeys for debugging windows (memory view, registers) so i can toggle these windows on/off when debugging
after closing a workspace and re-opening it, the keys are erased

it would appear only debugging windows hotkeys are affected

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version