User forums > Nightly builds

The 27 October 2014 build (10016) is out.

<< < (3/13) > >>

oBFusCATed:
@ollydbg:
I've tried to upgrade to 10016, but there was a massive problem with code completion - it ran until it depleted all my memory (12g+4g swap)...
I've no time to debug why it breaks such badly, but reverting to 9990 fixed the problem... at least it didn't repeat the whole day.

Centos 6 64bit...

ollydbg:
But I cant reproduce, I will check all the changed code.

oBFusCATed:
Of course you won't be able to reproduce it, you need the special pattern of code that breaks it...
I don't know what breaks it and I doubt I have the time to find it.

ollydbg:
I have a question that I want to install C::B to a Linux(ubuntu10.04 in virtualbox), I just follow the instruction here:
http://apt.jenslody.de/
As jens suggest ubuntu user should try pasgui's ppa. I have correctly configure the apt, like:Read about installing

--- Code: ---sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pasgui/ppa

--- End code ---
and Then

--- Code: ---sudo apt-get update

--- End code ---
From Ubuntu10.04's synaptic package manager, I still see the old C::B 8.02 supply from the official ubuntu, but the nightly build version of pasgui does not shown up.

Any idea how to fix this issue? What is the minimal system requirement of pasgui's nightly build binaries? Thanks.

BTW: I have also try jens' repo before, but it has the same issue: I still don't see any nightly build version of C::B show in the synaptic package manager.

scarphin:
Do you see the nightly version with the search command or the like?

--- Code: ---apt-cache search codeblocks
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version