User forums > Nightly builds

The 12 January 2006 build is out.

<< < (2/4) > >>

artoj:
Thanks kkez and Michael. It seems I had already submitted the bug to SF.net :oops: but I now added the steps how to reproduce the bug better.

--- Quote from: kkez on January 13, 2006, 02:23:53 pm ---I may have found another bug:
1) Create a new file.
2) Modify it but don't save it.
3) Close this file. The confirm save dialog is shown two times.

--- End quote ---

I can confirm. You should create a new bug to SourceForge.net's Code::Blocks project page.

agentsmith:
Hello,
I'm not so sure if this is a right plate to post it, but I haven't found this issue anywhere on this forum, so please have mercy for a rookie ;)
Anyway, I've noticed that "Show spaces" option doesn't work. And this is unconditional. Both "All spaces" and "Only after indent" options always result that all white space is is...still white ;)
I verified this on few builds (from 02 Jan to this build) and on two different machines (both with WinXP).

Regards

mandrav:

--- Quote from: agentsmith on January 13, 2006, 08:06:07 pm ---I'm not so sure if this is a right plate to post it

--- End quote ---

It is not the right place to post it ;).
But thanks anyway. Fixed in r1750.

Michael:

--- Quote from: mandrav on January 13, 2006, 08:20:30 pm ---Fixed in r1750.

--- End quote ---

And I have just finished to compile rev1749 :D. How fast bugs are fixed is always a surprise for me (and a pleasant one :D).

Michael

Ceniza:
Heh, I always have the same "problem". I just finish compiling the most recent revision and a new one comes.

mandrav and his team of slaves developers do it on purpose, I know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version