Author Topic: [Fixed]File, button options and run info are missing.  (Read 3265 times)

TheMadGuy

[Fixed]File, button options and run info are missing.
« on: August 30, 2014, 02:13:32 pm »
NOTE:The status bar, code writing area and File/Edit/View(etc.) areas are still intact.

I was writing a bit of code in one area and when I switched back to main area a option popped up saying the perspective has changed and do you want to keep this, I clicked yes because most of the time it's just setting up the compiler correctly but instead it removed the file selector, button options(below File/Edit/View(etc.) area and above the code writing area by default) and the run info, I closed it and then tried to re-open it but it would never come up, at the start of my reinstallation though it came up, I proceeded to reinstall the product to see if it would change but the settings stayed the same as earlier(Code::Blocks launched correctly after the reinstallation).

One thing I should note is a accidentaly clicked yes when the perspective changed to "Code::Blocks Minimal" on closing and re-opening at the point where the areas went missing.

-----

Fixed, thanks jens!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 05:07:05 pm by TheMadGuy »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: File, button options and run info are missing.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 02:29:35 pm »
Double-click a tab or switch via "View->Perspectives".