Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > CodeCompletion redesign

Stage 1 completed!

<< < (2/4) > >>

rickg22:
Update: Apparently the cache problem is more complicated than i thought :( But I spotted two bugs already! :)

1) When loading from the cache, the tree pointer is still uninitialized in the tokens, so that's the reason for the crash if you invoce codecompletion when cached. This one's very easy to fix.

2) The namespaces and global namespace list isn't updated when loading from the cache. This could be the bug responsible for the class browser not being updated. I'll see if these objects can be updated in the token addition instead of afterwards.

I'll fix them tonight.

mandrav:
Fix "Search->Go to function" please. I can't work without it :P

Btw, you did notice I added support for unicode wxStrings in the debugger, didn't you?
I bet you would now like STL support too, right? ;)

mandrav:

--- Quote from: mandrav on January 12, 2006, 06:28:03 pm ---Fix "Search->Go to function" please. I can't work without it :P

--- End quote ---

Nevermind, I 've fixed it myself :)
In Parser::ParseBufferForFunctions replace

--- Quote ---   ParserThread* thread = new ParserThread(this,&this->m_abort_flag,
                                 wxEmptyString,
                                 false,
                                 opts,
                                 m_pTokens);

--- End quote ---

with

--- Quote ---   ParserThread* thread = new ParserThread(this,&this->m_abort_flag,
                                 wxEmptyString,
                                 false,
                                 opts,
                                 m_pTempTokens);

--- End quote ---

rickg22:

--- Quote from: mandrav on January 12, 2006, 06:36:51 pm ---Nevermind, I 've fixed it myself :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! :D One less problem to worry about. Please commit it, since in last night's fix-attempt i modified too much code unnecessarily, so i'll have to update.

Oh btw... I search for funtions using ctrl-f :P (no kidding :shock: )

mandrav:

--- Quote from: rickg22 on January 12, 2006, 08:05:02 pm ---Oh btw... I search for funtions using ctrl-f :P (no kidding :shock: )

--- End quote ---

It's the same thing but it only takes 2-3 keypresses usually, instead of typing the whole function name ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version