Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > CodeCompletion redesign

Stage 1 completed!

<< < (4/4)

Ceniza:
Is it just me or the "Go to declaration" and "Go to implementation" when you right click on an item of the class browser takes you to the wrong place?

I tried that today with many items and it always took me to the wrong file at a "random" line.

rickg22:

--- Quote from: Game_Ender on January 19, 2006, 08:46:57 am ---The tests.cbp project has these includes ../common/include and ../math/include (on the one and only target in the file), but every time I tell the parser to follow local and global includes it still doesn't get any symbols from those headers.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, this case I really don't know. My modifications only optimized the parsing of the files, (and screwed up the codecompletion :P ), but i don't remember altering the logic behind the include paths. Can you try this with... (eew) RC2 (please install in another directory) and tell if it works?

rickg22:

--- Quote from: Ceniza on January 19, 2006, 10:59:52 am ---Is it just me or the "Go to declaration" and "Go to implementation" when you right click on an item of the class browser takes you to the wrong place?

--- End quote ---

Hmm I'll check it out...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version