Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > CodeCompletion redesign

Stage 1 completed!

<< < (3/4) > >>

rickg22:
About that, I sent you a PM about a new feature request.  :) You'll like the idea.
Edit: nevermind... i tried the goto function now :P

rickg22:
Caché loading is finally fixed! :D

There was a problem with LoadIntFromFile... apparently the -1 was read as -256. Yianniis, any idea of why this happens?

In any case, i replaced the "== -1", for "< 0" and now works like charm. Yes, creepy. :shock:

Raindog:
This code is in the latest SVN head, or the code that is published in the nightly builds?

Ceniza:
The Nightly Builds are compiled from SVN head. Last post, from January 13, says something was fixed, so any Nightly Build after that date (maybe including) will have those fixes.

Game_Ender:
I am having a problem with a codecompletion (rev 1800) following project following includes right.  I hav the following directory structure:

--- Code: ---/math
  /include
  /src
  Math.cbp
/common
  /include
  /src
/test
  /src
    mathtest.cpp
  tests.cbp

--- End code ---

The tests.cbp project has these includes ../common/include and ../math/include (on the one and only target in the file), but every time I tell the parser to follow local and global includes it still doesn't get any symbols from those headers.  It doesn't seem to parser them at all.  If I open up the Math.cbp project it parsed all the headers that are its files fine, but it to doesn't follow the ../common/include (which is global includes for all targets in the project) path to parse those files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version