User forums > Nightly builds

The 10 January 2006 build is out.

<< < (3/5) > >>

killerbot:
I use the cbp files, so that means several of them have debug info, non optimized, and during the update phase the debug info get's stripped off.

Michael:
I have remarked another small issue (or may be it is just my crazy notebook :)).

When I select some text and I wish to move it, the arrow with the small rectangle appears, but when I click to put the text in the new position, it does not work :?. So, I have to press "Esc" to re-use C::B.

Has someone else remarked this problem?

Michael

[EDIT]: It seems it was just a local problem (i.e., my crazy notebook strikes again :)). After a new re-start, it works. Anyway, I have remarked that it do not put the text exactly where I would like, but just a line above :?.

artoj:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 11, 2006, 05:42:59 pm ---I use the cbp files, so that means several of them have debug info, non optimized, and during the update phase the debug info get's stripped off.

--- End quote ---

OK, thanks.

So I can produce the bug with non-optimized build.

--- Quote from: Michael on January 11, 2006, 05:54:17 pm ---When I select some text and I wish to move it, the arrow with the small rectangle appears, but when I click to put the text in the new position, it does not work :?. So, I have to press "Esc" to re-use C::B.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I can't reproduce it. :(

Michael:

--- Quote from: artoj on January 11, 2006, 06:30:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: Michael on January 11, 2006, 05:54:17 pm ---When I select some text and I wish to move it, the arrow with the small rectangle appears, but when I click to put the text in the new position, it does not work :?. So, I have to press "Esc" to re-use C::B.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I can't reproduce it. :(

--- End quote ---

Sorry, just my fault :oops:. See my EDIT above.

Michael

artoj:
OK, I have found another bug (it's bit hard to reproduce, it needs quick mouse hand)

1. Launch Code::Blocks and load the default layout (I'm using the default default layout, nothing changed).
2. Drag the management window so it will undock.
3. Dock the management window again to its default place.
4. Minimize Code::Blocks.
5. When Code::Blocks is minimizing quickly press the Code::Blocks taskbar button. You have to hit it before Code::Blocks is fully minimized. If you did it right Code::Blocks will be unrestoreable from the taskbar by pressing the taskbar button (you can actually restore it by right clicking the taskbar icon with mouse and selecting Restore).

This unrestoreable state only happens if you move the docking windows around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version