User forums > Nightly builds

The 10 January 2006 build is out.

(1/5) > >>

killerbot:
Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml
A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll for Code::Blocks : http://download.berlios.de/codeblocks/wxmsw26u_gcc_cb.7z

The 10 January 2006 build is out.
  - Windows : http://download.berlios.de/codeblocks/CB_10jan2006_rev1707_win32.7z
  - Linux : not supported yet

Resolved Fixed:

* KeyBinder:0.4.6 Rebuild menuitems with misaligned bitmaps and accelerators
* Minor modifications to remove some warnings when compiling wxPdfDocument with -Wall
* Converted ToDoList from message log to docking window
* Added menu "View->To-Do list"
* Converted menus "Debug->Debugging windows->*" to checkable
* Compiler errors don't highlight the whole line with the ugly orange color anymore. Instead, a red mark is used in the margin
* Removed obsolete editor's color settings (like "compiler error")
* Updated wxScintilla to version 1.67
* Fixed the crash-before-exit in linux
* Add new files to recent list (patch #1402078)(bug : 1401383)
* Upgraded wxAUI to 0.9.1 (partial patch #1402085)
* Added wxAUI as a dependency of src in the unix project file
* Fix for recent files/projects lists to always display the full filename (patch #1402109) (bug : 1401379)
* Manager framework redesign
- No more ManagerProxy
- Manager::Get() is a lot less expensive than it was before
- Manager::Get() never returns an invalid pointer, the same is true for Manager::GetConfigManager.
- All other managers are initialised when they are first referenced and deinitialised in order of dependence during shutdown.
- The Manager::GetXXX functions will not automatically return null while the application is shutting down. Instead, a valid pointer is returned as long as the respective manager is available, null thereafter.
- Plugins are freed before most core managers (for example EditorManager, ProjectManager, and MessageManager) shut down, so there can never be an invalid pointer for these.
- The status of all managers can be verified using the static ManagerXXX::Valid() function.
- PersonalityManager correctly works for the --profile=ask option now (showing a list of available profiles)
Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

* DDE bug : clicking in windows explorer on a CB registered file throws an error message box
* toolbar-images-not-changing-state (is a wx problem)

280Z28:
What do you mean by "# toolbar-images-not-changing-state (is a wx problem)"

killerbot:
It was artoj who asked me this to add to the list, and I remember a little bit seeing some discussions in other topics about this. I don't know 100% the problem.

@artoj : could you please explain again the problem

280Z28:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 11, 2006, 12:25:33 am ---It was artoj who asked me this to add to the list, and I remember a little bit seeing some discussions in other topics about this. I don't know 100% the problem.

@artoj : could you please explain again the problem

--- End quote ---

If it has to do with the fact that the Abort button on the debugger toolbar doesn't go gray when it's disabled.... omg I tried to make that work but dang...

Michael:
It was not what was discussed here?

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version