User forums > Nightly builds

The 08 January 2006 build is out.

<< < (2/6) > >>

artoj:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 09, 2006, 09:38:06 am ---note that you should not allow CB then to check on startup fo the file settingsm otherwise I will reregister each time (if it finds some of the registry settings are missing, like the DDE you removed from the registry). Or did you switch off, run DDE server option in CB, in this latter case you are safe I think ??

--- End quote ---

I used Control Panel - Folder Options - File types tab - .cc - Edit - Use DDE.

artoj:
Hmm... how about adding the DDE bug to the common/annoying bug list?

So other newbie nightly testers will be aware of it.

artoj:
Another (minor) issue: opening an empty file makes the file tab show the whole file path instead the file name.

killerbot:

--- Quote from: artoj on January 09, 2006, 11:13:15 am ---Another (minor) issue: opening an empty file makes the file tab show the whole file path instead the file name.

--- End quote ---
are you sure about this ? I tried it, and it just shows the short file name.
If it is a file which does NOT belong to the project, you get the full path name though, which is normal.

Michael:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 09, 2006, 11:40:12 am ---
--- Quote from: artoj on January 09, 2006, 11:13:15 am ---Another (minor) issue: opening an empty file makes the file tab show the whole file path instead the file name.

--- End quote ---
are you sure about this ? I tried it, and it just shows the shaort file name.
If it is a file which does NOT belong to the project, you get the full path name though, which is normal.

--- End quote ---

I have tried too and remarked no problem. I only get the full path name when I open an empty file that does not belong to a project.

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version