User forums > Nightly builds

The 08 January 2006 build is out.

<< < (5/6) > >>

SamT:

--- Quote from: mandrav on January 09, 2006, 03:05:46 pm ---
The very first piece of info you should have given: what revision are you using?

--- End quote ---

I am starting from 1.0 RC2 (codeblocks-1.0rc2_mingw.exe) and then upgrade each SVN build from http://paginas.terra.com.br/informatica/mauricio/codeblocks/ <--- the compile toolbar is overlapped with debug toolbar in first several builds. After that, when the time pass, new build has been generated, the compile toolbar became this situation. (only 'Build' word displayed) Finally there is a Nightly build.  :) I try this, however, the problem is still there.

The OS which I test on
1. windows 2000 sp4 (with Chinese character)
2. windows XP sp2 (with Chinese character)

Seems nobody encounter this problem. Shall I submit this on bug tracker for tracking?

squizzz:

--- Quote from: SamT on January 09, 2006, 04:17:19 pm ---Seems nobody encounter this problem. Shall I submit this on bug tracker for tracking?

--- End quote ---
I also have this one with latest builds (ones with wxAUI) under Windows 2000.

kkez:

--- Quote from: SamT on January 09, 2006, 02:56:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: mandrav on January 09, 2006, 02:43:05 pm ---
Have you tried "View->Layouts->Delete current" ?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I tyied the function but still no used...Let me explain my process:
1. delete curent layouts
2. select default layout
3. close C::B
==> at this mement, C::B asks me to save the layout
4. press yes to save it
5. re-open C::B

I found no body report this issue. This might related on my OS, is it?

--- End quote ---

Don't save it, click on "No"

artoj:

--- Quote from: mandrav on January 09, 2006, 03:04:30 pm ---Fixed in rev1691.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. :)

Yet another minor issue:

1. Launch Code::Blocks.
2. Open random project.
3. Look at the main toolbar. The save button is enabled but you can't press it. Also the print button (next to the save button) is disabled but you can press it.

Michael:

--- Quote from: artoj on January 09, 2006, 04:45:20 pm ---3. Look at the main toolbar. The save button is enabled but you can't press it. Also the print button (next to the save button) is disabled but you can press it.

--- End quote ---

I have remarked it too with the save button, but I do not have tried until now (my notebook went crazy :?). The save button seems not to change state (enabled/disabled). It look always the same (or as it is enabled). It is a bit confusing.

The print button seems disabled (even if you can press it). It is a potential bug or just a design choice?

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version