User forums > Nightly builds

The 08 January 2006 build is out.

<< < (4/6) > >>

mandrav:

--- Quote from: killerbot ---@Yiannis and Thomas : what do you think about this ?
--- End quote ---

Fixed in rev1691.

mandrav:

--- Quote from: SamT on January 09, 2006, 02:56:45 pm ---I found no body report this issue. This might related on my OS, is it?

--- End quote ---

The very first piece of info you should have given: what revision are you using?

thomas:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 09, 2006, 02:47:23 pm ---@Yiannis and Thomas : what do you think about this ?
--- End quote ---
I am quite satisfied with the high quality that we have achieved if people start wondering about such things :)

killerbot:

--- Quote from: thomas on January 09, 2006, 03:09:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: killerbot on January 09, 2006, 02:47:23 pm ---@Yiannis and Thomas : what do you think about this ?
--- End quote ---
I am quite satisfied with the high quality that we have achieved if people start wondering about such things :)

--- End quote ---

8)

User perception is VERY important. I may be 100% state of the art, the first thing the use actually sees is the outside ! For example typos, are mostly considered verly low priority bugs, well that's something I am evangelism against. They are not low priority, they are on the other hand easy to fix ;-)

Woops, going rather off topic ;-)

grv575:

--- Quote from: thomas on January 09, 2006, 03:09:58 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think it's an understatement.   :D
What do you guys think in terms of releasing another RC build soon since so much has changed since RC2.  The intention would be to get college kids to have a decent IDE option to checkout now that course projects are starting up again...which doesn't happen toward the middle of the semester once things are rolling and you have all your tools and project management processes in place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version