Author Topic: cccc plugin doesnt want to close. linux  (Read 5433 times)

Offline wmbuRn

• Single posting newcomer
cccc plugin doesnt want to close. linux
« on: March 19, 2014, 01:43:57 am »
I have code::blocks version 14.12 svn 9639. I installed contrib-plugins and i stared plugin named cccc. Now its always open, even after i removed contrib-plugins from system. I even removed --purged code::blocks from system and i reinstalled it. Same thing, its always open, and its anoying. How to close it?

Here is picture to better explain my pain:
http://s29.postimg.org/enr3oiuhj/codeblocks.png

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: cccc plugin doesnt want to close. linux
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:11:27 am »
Hm, do you see the plugin in Plugins -> Manage?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 09:49:12 am »
The opened window is the html-viewer and not the cccc-plugin.
Normally it has a frame with at least a close-button, but this might be removed by your window-manager.

You can remove it by resetting the current perspective to the default. In this case you will lose the settings for toolbars etc and have to recreate them.
"View -> Perspectives -> Delete current"

You can also try to drag the window (maybe it works, even if it seems to have no border) and dock it somewhere in C::B.
You should now get a frame with a close-button to close it.

Could you specify your OS, version and used window-,anager, so I can try to reproduce it and see if it is a wxWidgets, Code::Blocks or window-manager issue.

Offline wmbuRn

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 11:01:23 am »
oBFusCATed:
Hm, do you see the plugin in Plugins -> Manage?
Nothing in Plugins > Manage. Only standard plugins installed when i was installing codeblocks via "sudo apt-get install codeblocks"

jens:
You can also try to drag the window (maybe it works, even if it seems to have no border) and dock it somewhere in C::B.
You should now get a frame with a close-button to close it.
I did that, dock it everywhere where is possible, didnt see any close button, not even when i first started cccc.

jens:
You can remove it by resetting the current perspective to the default. In this case you will lose the settings for toolbars etc and have to recreate them.
"View -> Perspectives -> Delete current"
That did the trick, its removed from Code::Blocks. Thank you for your help.