Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Contributions to C::B

WIN98/9x/others build : registry settings test

<< < (6/8) > >>

duncanka:

--- Quote from: Takeshi Miya on January 19, 2006, 06:10:41 am ---On what OS are you testing?

--- End quote ---
Sorry, should've mentioned that...I'm using Windows 98SE.

--- Quote from: mandrav on January 19, 2006, 08:41:35 am ---
--- Quote ---But the program I got was very crippled.  For one thing, I cannot see the editor.  It just doesn't appear when I open a file, even though the title bar and the status bar both indicate an open file.  Additionally, dragging a dockable pane invariably results in an immediate crash.
--- End quote ---

Whenever you see layout-related errors, try deleting your active layout (or switch to another one if you have).
"View->Layouts->Delete current".

--- End quote ---
I tried this, and it helped for a short time.  The "Start here" page appeared when I reverted to the built-in default layout, and I could open files in the editor.  But I still keep getting a lot of random crashes, and the "Start here" page doesn't always go away when I open a project.  At least it's more or less usable, though.  Still, I think I may just stick with my old ANSI SVN version (the one posted earlier in this thred).  For some reason, the MSLU-enabled compilation just seems too unstable.

killerbot:
this weekend I will create a new specific ansi build !!

duncanka:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 19, 2006, 10:25:51 pm ---this weekend I will create a new specific ansi build !!

--- End quote ---
:D :D
Is there anything special involved, other than just changing the unicode suffix and removing the unicode #define?

tiwag:

--- Quote from: duncanka on January 20, 2006, 12:37:09 am ---Is there anything special involved, other than just changing the unicode suffix and removing the unicode #define?

--- End quote ---
you need a wxWidgets ansi build  :)

duncanka:

--- Quote from: tiwag on January 20, 2006, 12:39:09 am ---
--- Quote from: duncanka on January 20, 2006, 12:37:09 am ---Is there anything special involved, other than just changing the unicode suffix and removing the unicode #define?

--- End quote ---
you need a wxWidgets ansi build  :)

--- End quote ---
Right, obviously.  8)  I meant from the C::B end of things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version