« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 12:26:16 am »
I am using Firefox 1.5 and it is working just fine for me
Eran

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: wxCode
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 12:34:07 am »
wxCode is evil. It will not work without JavaScript, neither will it work if you have AdBlock or Privoxy running.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

sethjackson

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 01:45:11 am »
wxCode is evil. It will not work without JavaScript, neither will it work if you have AdBlock or Privoxy running.

Ok probably my problem then (that is what I thought to begin with)......  :P

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 02:25:59 am »
Actually, this is not your problem.

Web pages that don't display in a normal web browser suck. There is really no excuse for that.

It is beyond me why so many people have to be so darn ignorant and don't want to understand that not everybody has JavaScript, cookies, WebBugs, and all those other nasties enabled.

I can understand if someone can't be bothered to provide a 100% good layout for every browser in existence, but you should at least be able to see *something* in every browser, in particular in Firefox...

Speaking of nasty stuff... did you notice that sourceforge does not allow you to log in if you have privoxy enabled? Did you ever wonder what the cookies and requests going to google-analytics.com do?
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

takeshimiya

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 02:31:46 am »
If there's some problem like the requeriment of JavaScript in wxCode or SF, as those sites are driven by and for the open source community, it's very probable that they'll fix it if you tell. :wink:

sethjackson

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 02:43:51 am »
Actually, this is not your problem.

:lol: Not what I meant thomas. I should have told you that I have Norton Internet Security, and that was the problem.  :P

Although I 100% agree with you.  :)