Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > CodeCompletion redesign

Clang based CC, new CC interface

<< < (2/15) > >>

ollydbg:
If I remember correct, index.h and other Clang shared libraries can be copied from CodeLite IDE's code repo.

oBFusCATed:
dmoore: Have you tried to install clang-dev or -devel?

Alpha:

--- Quote from: dmoore on January 15, 2014, 11:03:14 pm ---Ubuntu 13.10's clang libs seems to be missing clang-c/Index.h, so I can't build it. Anyone know of a workaround? (Installing clang from source not an option in the near term)

--- End quote ---
The package libclang-3.4-dev has it (libclang-dev also works, but why not use the newer version since it is available?).  (Note that in the project file, the search path for it is currently hard coded, so you may have to adapt it to your computer.)

--- Quote from: dmoore on January 15, 2014, 11:03:14 pm ---Why don't you just deploy this file with a post build step in the project settings?

--- End quote ---
I was planing to have CCManager provide a default set of icons, so I would end up deleting this from the Clang project later... Not really a valid excuse :) .  Just lazy.

--- Quote from: dmoore on January 15, 2014, 11:03:14 pm ---Has anyone contacted the fortran maintainer? (I think he has the username darmar)

--- End quote ---
I have not yet; I will send a PM now.

dmoore:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on January 16, 2014, 01:22:39 am ---dmoore: Have you tried to install clang-dev or -devel?

--- End quote ---

Yes. No sign of the needed headers. I will try installing 3.4...

Alpha:

--- Quote from: dmoore on January 16, 2014, 02:05:37 am ---Yes. No sign of the needed headers. I will try installing 3.4...

--- End quote ---
Hmm... I found them under /usr/lib/llvm-3.2/include and /usr/lib/llvm-3.4/include respectively.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version