Author Topic: Generalizing programming language patterns in CodeBlocks  (Read 72654 times)

Offline beqroson

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Generalizing programming language patterns in CodeBlocks
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2013, 10:44:53 pm »
I think this topic has left the scope of our forum by far.

Note: this forum is dedicated to Code::Blocks and related themes, but this discussion has become much more general.

Please stop the discussion (or move it to another platform), or I will lock the topic.

Sure, I will look on the options and get back as to where to move it, or otherwise how to proceed.

Edit: I am thinking like this. I will start a couple of threads in another couple of forums to discuss "the political aspect" but also "the practical aspect" and maybe "the ergonomic aspect". I think this thread can stay for the moment because the original idea was to implement it as a plugin in CodeBlocks. But since I provoked you a little, and the result is ambiguous, I think it is important to discuss it in a proper forum.

How does the administrator react to that?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:51:41 pm by beqroson »

ToApolytoXaos

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2013, 10:53:44 pm »
What you want to do is already done with Falcon programming language. You can see it for yourself through their official documentation

Survival Introduction

Offline beqroson

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2013, 10:58:22 pm »
What you want to do is already done with Falcon programming language. You can see it for yourself through their official documentation

Survival Introduction

;D you are correct! I did not know that. Excuse me, I have a few programming manuals to read.