Author Topic: "Targets" v. "Projects" and (attached|workspace) property sheets  (Read 24835 times)

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: "Targets" v. "Projects" and (attached|workspace) property sheets
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 01:07:01 am »
@thomas: Are you in on this as well?
I'll say "no" because I don't understand the question.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

Offline 280Z28

• Regular
  • *insert unicode here*
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 01:10:21 am »
@thomas: Are you in on this as well?
I'll say "no" because I don't understand the question.

If you can say that you don't and won't make posts to "attack me," then I am saying that I will make sure to not interpret something you write as such. If I feel I was attacked when I first read something you write, then I'll re-read it with the assumption that I misinterpreted what you said. :) I felt attacked by mandrav in this thread, but it was a misinterpretation on my part. I don't want that to happen again.
78 280Z, "a few bolt-ons" - 12.71@109.04
99 Trans Am, "Daily Driver" - 525rwhp/475rwtq
 Check out The Sam Zone :cool:

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 01:38:17 am »
Although I am having a really big problem with your personality from the very first moment, you can rest assured that I am never intentionally "attacking" you. Personal attacks are unprofessional and do not bring forth development. :)
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

Offline 280Z28

• Regular
  • *insert unicode here*
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 01:41:13 am »
Although I am having a really big problem with your personality from the very first moment, you can rest assured that I am never intentionally "attacking" you. Personal attacks are unprofessional and do not bring forth development. :)

Thanks man, that's all I needed to hear. I'll definitely keep that in mind. :)

Once mandrav sees the end of this thread (my acknowledgement that I made a misunderstanding), can we delete everything but my first post and move the thread to the compiler redesign forum?
78 280Z, "a few bolt-ons" - 12.71@109.04
99 Trans Am, "Daily Driver" - 525rwhp/475rwtq
 Check out The Sam Zone :cool:

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2006, 12:03:39 am »
Erm, the redesign forum has been marked as dev-only. It was a mistake of mine to open it to public discussion so early, plus, with the recent developments I don't think such a big redesign will be necessary.

Anyway about your "set of properties", how about leaving that as "pending", and maybe (MAYBE) we can look at it again after v1.0 is released.

Offline Game_Ender

• Lives here!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 12:37:00 am »
Erm, the redesign forum has been marked as dev-only. It was a mistake of mine to open it to public discussion so early, plus, with the recent developments I don't think such a big redesign will be necessary.

I have no problem, I just want to confirm that this is where the CodeCompletion Forum went also, correct?

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2006, 12:55:04 am »
I have no problem, I just want to confirm that this is where the CodeCompletion Forum went also, correct?

The "code completion redesign" forum is also on the developers' section. Whether it's developers-only or not, I don't know (I'd have to logout to check :P )