User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Help with wxLED component

(1/4) > >>

nishalns:
I want to use wxLED component in my wxWidget projects developed using code::blocks 12.11.

When I added the wxLED component to the window, the compiler flagged an error that "led.h" header file was missing. So, I downloaded the header file and c++ source file from sourceforge and copied the led.h file to "include/wx/led.h" in this wxsmith directory.

Now, when I try to build the program it gives me a  whole lot of errors that the constructors and functions used for the led component are missing. So, I tried copying "led.cpp" (which was also downloaded from sourceforge along with "led.h") to the "src" folder in the wxWidgets directory.

Where should I place this "led.cpp" file and what steps should I take to fix this problem????

ollydbg:
Please remove your duplicated posts, thanks.

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: nishalns on April 14, 2013, 02:30:32 pm ---How to remove a duplicate post???

--- End quote ---
There is a "Remove" button in the right top side of your post.

BlueHazzard:
first of al it's not C::B related! This is a simple question of not understanding how c (c++) works (especially the compiling step), so i recommend you to read a good c tutorial (book).
Some help can be found here:
http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ-Compiling_%28errors%29

or simply add the cpp file to your project....

nishalns:
Oh! didn't realize that....

Well, Thank you!!!!! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version