Author Topic: How to develop intellisense features  (Read 9651 times)

Offline Greg_han

• Single posting newcomer
How to develop intellisense features
« on: January 22, 2013, 11:01:01 am »
I am developing a text-editer that provide intellisense features for rapid coding as provided in Visual Studio,Code:Blocks.How can I locate relevant Open Source in CodeBlack.

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: How to develop intellisense features
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:18:39 am »
I am developing a text-editer that provide intellisense features for rapid coding as provided in Visual Studio,Code:Blocks.How can I locate relevant Open Source in CodeBlack.
Look at the code completion plugin in SVN. You are aware, that your editor needs to be open source then, too - right? Make sure you setup a webpage/link to the sources to comply with the GPL... but maybe you did that already?
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Greg_han

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 05:10:23 am »
thanks,I have checked out Resourc Code,learning codecompletion part.

Offline Greg_han

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 02:25:32 am »
I am building cctest project in ..\codecompletion\cctest.cbp. It has a visual GUI for my stduy in intellisense codecompletion.In the process of complier and building ,get about 50 errors message,some as following:

-------------- Build: cctest in CC Test (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

mingw32-g++.exe -LC:\wxWidgets-2.9.4\lib\gcc_dll -LC:\wxWidgets-2.9.4\lib\gcc_dll  -o ..\cctest.exe D:\123\cctest

\cctest.o D:\123\cctest\cctest_app.o D:\123\cctest\cctest_frame.o D:\123\cctest\nativeparser_test.o D:\123\cctest

\parserdummy.o D:\123\nativeparser_base.o D:\123\parser\ccdebuginfo.o D:\123\parser\cclogger.o D:\123\parser

\expression.o D:\123\parser\parserthread.o D:\123\parser\searchtree.o D:\123\parser\token.o D:\123\parser

\tokenizer.o D:\123\parser\tokentree.o  D:\123\cctest\resource.res  -Wl,--enable-auto-import -Wl,--no-undefined -

mthreads 
D:\123\cctest\cctest.o: In function `ZN6CCTest13SerializeTreeEv':
D:/codecompletion/cctest/cctest.cpp:171: undefined reference to `wxEmptyString'
D:\123\cctest\cctest.o: In function `_tcf_3':
D:/codecompletion/cctest/cctest.cpp:28: undefined reference to `wxCriticalSection::~wxCriticalSection()'
D:\123\cctest\cctest.o: In function `_static_initialization_and_destruction_0':
D:/codecompletion/cctest/cctest.cpp:28: undefined reference to `wxCriticalSection::wxCriticalSection

(wxCriticalSectionType)'
D:\123\cctest\cctest.o: In function `ZNK14wxFormatStringcvPKwEv':

D:/include/filemanager.h:65: undefined reference to `vtable for FileLoader'
D:/include/filemanager.h:65: undefined reference to `LoaderBase::~LoaderBase()'
D:\123\cctest\cctest.o: In function `ZN42wxStringHashMap_wxImplementation_HashTable11ResizeTableEj':
D:\codecompletion/parser/tokenizer.h:46: undefined reference to `_wxHashTableBase2::GetNextPrime(unsigned long)'
D:\codecompletion/parser/tokenizer.h:46: undefined reference to `_wxHashTableBase2::DummyProcessNode
(_wxHashTable_NodeBase*)'

D:\123\cctest\cctest.o: In function `~wxThreadHelperThread':
C:/wxWidgets-2.9.4/include/wx/thread.h:647: undefined reference to `wxThread::~wxThread()'
D:\123\cctest\cctest_app.o: In function `WinMain@16':
D:/codecompletion/cctest/cctest_app.cpp:89: undefined reference to `wxEntry(HINSTANCE__*, HINSTANCE__*, char*, int)'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My operating system is win7. I think it is Macro define problems.Memu
"Project build options -Compiler Flasg":
HAVE_W32API_H
__WXMSW__
WXUSINGDLL
cbDEBUG
wxUSE_UNICODE

How should I set the options?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 10:11:23 am »
Ok, then try again, but this time try to use wx2.8 and make sure you've compiled it before trying to compile anything else.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]