User forums > Announcements

Release 12.11 has arrived

<< < (17/18) > >>

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: pitti platsch on February 04, 2013, 03:09:22 pm ---With your patched gdb, the variables b and c are not listed in "info local" until I hit there declaration lines. And directly adding a watch to b displays as `No symbol "b" in current context.` when I just enter the function.

You are right that there is no nice simple solution yet.

--- End quote ---
For my patched gdb, I just filter out the local variables those definition line is bigger than the PC line. :), This is what my patch trying to do(do a dirty work to avoid crash/lag issue). If you use an unpatched gdb(like the gdb-python27.exe) from mingw official site, you may see the lag or crash issue.

--- Quote ---My `(void*****)"LOCALS"` python code is just an ugly hack for those who missed the feature and/or do plain C programming without many other fancy pretty printers. It was the only regression that stopped me from upgrading until I learned python. But now I already fell in love with the 'Evaluate expression' tooltips :)

Apart from that, it would be nice to have a checkbox next to each entry in the Watches window to temporarily enable/disable the watch.

--- End quote ---
You can ask "oBFusCATed" to implement this, he/she is the debugger plugin guru. Or, you can implement yourself, and post a patch here.  ;D

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: pitti platsch on February 04, 2013, 03:09:22 pm ---Apart from that, it would be nice to have a checkbox next to each entry in the Watches window to temporarily enable/disable the watch.

--- End quote ---
I don't think it is possible to have checkboxes there, but it can be put in the context menu.
I'll see if I can add it, when I'm back at improving the debugger:)

ixfd64:

--- Quote from: jens on December 06, 2012, 10:45:07 am ---Finally we managed to release Code::Blocks 12.11 !

You can download binaries for windows, mac and many major linux distros from our download page

Many thanks to all the contributors and developers who worked hard for this!
--- End quote ---

I haven't been on this forum in a while, but this is great news. W00t!

austin2393:
Can anyone help me? I am a newbie in programming and there is a bug in code::block, I don't know how to fix it.
A simply addition program has an error. The sum is not appropriate to the the numbers. How can I fix this bugs/errors ? Please help me.
Thank you

stahta01:

--- Quote from: austin2393 on April 17, 2013, 03:41:36 am ---Can anyone help me? I am a newbie in programming and there is a bug in code::block, I don't know how to fix it.
A simply addition program has an error. The sum is not appropriate to the the numbers. How can I fix this bugs/errors ? Please help me.
Thank you

--- End quote ---

Please read the rules. http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,9996.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version