Author Topic: Old programm an new system  (Read 16912 times)

Jichko

Old programm an new system
« on: November 19, 2019, 08:53:15 pm »
Hi! I wrote 7 years befor (under win7) a 1500 line grosse programm, which works untill today. Now i wanted to do some changes on my new system (win10). I made a new project with the source, and i kinked my translated library ojects. It was without errors translated, but by run i get always (even when i run it in kompatible mode) only the exception code 0xc0000005. The compiler option , target 32bit. it is depending von win 10 in the ressource file? But the compiler and linker found no any error.

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Old programm an new system
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 08:09:37 am »
Code
0xc0000005
I think this is stack overflow on windows.

If it compiles fine then the work of codeblocks is done, and this is probably the wrong forum to ask this kind of questions. Codeblocks is only a fancy text editor. It has nothing to do with your program and does not interfere with it. So runtime errors, like you have, have nothing to do with codeblocks.

and i kinked my translated library ojects
Do you mean object files or library files? Object files should NOT be copied and reused. They should be created by the compiler what it is using them. Libraries on the other hand can be copied, but if you use c++ they should also be made by the same linker version that are using them...

it is depending von win 10 in the ressource file?
What resource file? You have to know if your program uses any system file...

What if you start your program with the debugger? Where does it stop?