Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Compiler Framework Redesign

suggestion: add "Download" button into Compiler Framework"

(1/6) > >>

gonboy:
Hope to

Add "Download" button into Compiler Framework.
you can define command by yourself. and select one "download tool" from the ComboBox.

It's useful for the Embedded Developing!

===========================
other: maybe can add custom tool's buttons(which can enalbe or disable),So you can use it .

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: gonboy on September 10, 2012, 07:30:40 am ---other: maybe can add custom tool's buttons(which can enalbe or disable),So you can use it .

--- End quote ---
You can do thsi already with the Tools / Tools plus plugin. THen, assign a shortcut to this menu entry using the KeyBinder plugin.

Alpha:

--- Quote from: gonboy on September 10, 2012, 07:30:40 am ---Add "Download" button into Compiler Framework.
you can define command by yourself. and select one "download tool" from the ComboBox.

--- End quote ---
Do you have more details on this?  I am not sure if I understand what you want this button to actually do.

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: Alpha on September 11, 2012, 01:16:38 am ---Do you have more details on this?  I am not sure if I understand what you want this button to actually do.

--- End quote ---
I guess he means "download to target" for embedded development. Fort this step you usually have to call a certain tool depending on the framework / target platform you use.

Alatar:
I thing it will be more useful to add ability to redefine "Run" action for the target. For example, when I compile for AVR I don`t need to run output binary on host system and I wont to flash it to target MCU. It is comfortably to use same key for this action that I use to run desktop program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version