Author Topic: Mac version problem  (Read 3950 times)

Offline labidus

• Multiple posting newcomer
Mac version problem
« on: June 05, 2012, 05:07:58 pm »
I have downloaded the Mac image, copied the content in a folder, now I run CodeBlock from it, it seam to work fine, I can create project etc... but As soon I close the project or I change the settings like font size the App always crash.

I don't know if they are a way to install code block, when I looked inside the DMG image, the app was there I just copied but I guess this is not the right way to install the app?

Thank you!

BTW, I like the app  so app, much better then Eclipse in my opinion...

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Mac version problem
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 05:19:29 pm »
Search the forum, these are known and discussed problems.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline labidus

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 06:51:37 pm »
Thanks I will check tonight the install guide or info from the dmg, since I did not see any install program, I supposed a copy of the app to some location was the way to go...

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 12:30:25 am »

Offline labidus

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 05:09:58 am »
I downloaded the other CodeBlocks.app version from the link provided by Alpha.
It's work a little better.

I needed to disabled a lot of plugins, the most important so far is the code completion, its just freeze when enabled.
Because I started a project from file from another project on xcode, I wanted to do some change, so my class use reference
that are not included in the project, they will be added later, so I am working just to cleanup and make everything with GCC. But this
plug in is not working if header file from some class are not found.

Offline labidus

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 05:19:02 am »
I try to setup the scrolling but I cannot set a useable scroll setting, what is your setting, I try a lot of different config but its to laggy scrolling with the mouse pad, I dont know why because the scroll from the control is very responsive