Author Topic: When I create a new project, my old project appears D:  (Read 2833 times)

Offline zcjms

• Single posting newcomer
When I create a new project, my old project appears D:
« on: December 27, 2011, 10:48:51 am »
Every time I create a New Project, it opens up just fine after setting it up (file type, file name and file location), but when I double click the main.cpp in my management menu, instead of opening a blank screen for me to enter my code, it always gives me back my first project I first did months ago D: So basically, I open a New Project and i Management I click main.cpp and I get this:

Code
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
cout << "Hello World!" << endl;
return 0;
}

So I get this text instead of a blank screen. Its not a problem since I can just erase the text and start new, but I would like to know how to just set it up to where when I open a new project, I actually get to start from a blank screen. Any suggestions and guidance would be appreciated! it would settle my worries :(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:56:02 am by zcjms »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: When I create a new project, my old project appears D:
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:07:27 am »
If you use the wizard to create a new project, it is always filled with a simple default example code.
The code you have posted, is the one from the c++-console wizard.

The only exception is an empty project, but than you have to set up everything manually.

Offline zcjms

• Single posting newcomer
Re: When I create a new project, my old project appears D:
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 08:56:24 pm »
Oh! Well then thats makes me feel alot better, knowing that it isnt my fault it appears. The entire reason I gave the exact code was to see if it actually wasnt my fault ^u^ and know I know that O; thank you so much. Back to studying ^u^ lol it was the wizard