User forums > Announcements

I'm afraid I don't have much time to work on C::B....

(1/3) > >>

rickg22:
Hi all, this may be seen as a bad news, or as a recognition of an actual situation. So here goes.

I've noticed that due to circumstances beyond my control, recently i've had very little free time to work on C::B. So I'm afraid I won't be able to fix new bugs or implement new features. Sorry guys :|

As a side note, I'll dedicate myself to improving the code completion plugin. So you may stop considering me as "all-hands person", i'm lowering my rank (morally, i mean) as "plugin developer" now. However, I think i'm still able to do small modifications to the website when required.

I hope that maybe 2 or 3 months from now, my current situation will change and i'll be able to work on revamping the compiler plugin for v2.0.

Wish me luck guys! :)

tiwag:
don't worry - be happy !

( i believe i can understand your situation - my last four month were a nightmare too - pressure pressure and a lot of moved deadlines )

heromyth:
 :(
Wish you are happy!
Hope C:B can still be developed with great progresses.

TDragon:
I'd been hoping to be able to work on the code completion plugin at some point myself, but I've found myself in much the same situation -- not being able to code as often as I'd like. The reason I mention this is, I found three already-existing libraries that might be candidates for adaption into the plugin:
Synopsis,
Elsa, and
OpenC++
Unfortunately none of them compiled immediately with MinGW (or Msys), and I haven't been able to spend much time adapting them to do so. But if you can get one to work, excellent.

Cheers,
Twilight Dragon

Michael:

--- Quote from: TDragon on December 11, 2005, 04:36:38 pm ---Elsa

--- End quote ---
I am not sure about Elsa, because the actual version has not been ported to mingw32 (even if it works with x86/win2k-SP2/cygwin-1.5.17/gcc-3.4.4).

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version