Author Topic: SDCC compiler  (Read 8356 times)

onurakdemir

SDCC compiler
« on: December 05, 2005, 03:58:52 pm »
   I cant compile with sdcc, it is scrolling down sdcc options at build log window?

onurakdemir

Re: SDCC compiler
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 04:06:48 pm »
sorry it was my fault:(

onurakdemir

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 04:51:12 pm »
sorrry but it is scrolling now, I make the sdcc default compiler but when I build gcc invokes:(
I change it to sdcc but it doesnt make anything, just scrolling down the options in build log

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 05:08:32 pm »
sorrry but it is scrolling now, I make the sdcc default compiler but when I build gcc invokes:(
I change it to sdcc but it doesnt make anything, just scrolling down the options in build log
Do you use C::B RC2 or SVN latest version? If you use RC2, give a try to the SVN version. If you do not want to compile it by yourself, you can get the binary from therion (http://paginas.terra.com.br/informatica/mauricio/codeblocks/) or Ceniza (http://gda.utp.edu.co/~ceniza/CodeBlocks/).

Michael

onurakdemir

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 09:50:27 am »
yes SVN works, but I am not able to use printf, and I am confused with build options there are three of them , one of under project menu build options and properties(target options) and another is under build compiler options , which one I have to configure and how can I produce hex file, (there is an option in build configuration but it doesnt work)?

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 10:23:19 am »
If I have understood correctly, project build options override build compile options. If left empty (no selection) project build options are the same of build compile options.

Michael

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 04:22:59 pm »
That's right, the compiler options are global. (Actually the "compiler options" menu item under "build" is a duplicate of "compiler" under the "settings" menu).