Author Topic: point instead of space  (Read 4358 times)

Offline giper88

• Single posting newcomer
point instead of space
« on: October 08, 2011, 07:18:40 pm »
Hi everybody , I hope someone can resolve this problem ....
I always used code blocks with no problem , but today I have done something and I'm having
troubles on editor of codeblocks;

when I write  a character , after this if I press space , it appears a point; it'isn 't a normal point because it hasn't the color of a normal point ;
if I don't write any character the space appears normally:

character+spacespacespace = character+ ...
spacespace+character = correct spacespace+character

I have changed something on editor settings and I have pressed some combinations of keys (alt + some character) ...

It's possibile to reset settings of codeblock? I try to disinstall and reinstall , try to download
exe again e reinstall , I have delete registry keys but codeblocks doesn't come back to default configuration ... I use last version of CB and windows ...

Sorry for my English
 If someone speak Italian I could explain better

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: point instead of space
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 07:54:07 pm »
Either delete "default.conf" of "%APPDATA%\codeblocks" or (the better way), set "Settings -> Editor -> General settings [-> Other settings ] -> Other options -> Show spaces in editor" to "No".
If you use the 10.05-release the part in square brackets does not exist, if I remember correctly.

Offline giper88

• Single posting newcomer
Re: point instead of space
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:00:53 pm »
you're great I had just risolved so I was editing message and  I read your answer : I've used last point you suggested me... thank you very much (I had selected  "show space after undent" )