Author Topic: crash on CC parsing at shutdown of C::B  (Read 7766 times)

Offline frithjofh

• Regular
crash on CC parsing at shutdown of C::B
« on: September 21, 2011, 06:57:27 pm »
Hi everybody,

I found a bug I think. I usually save my project before closing it (don't know if this is a silly habit, but I do). Since c::b creates a new parser on saving a project, when I don't wait for the parser creation to finish and close c::b, the program hangs and has to be killed. Not really very annoying, but a rather unintuitive behavior.

self compiled c::b version svn7456 on openSuSE 11.4

regards

frithjofh
architect with some spare time  -  c::b compiled from last svn  -   openSuSE leap x86_64  -  AMD FX-4100

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: crash on CC parsing at shutdown of C::B
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 07:48:29 pm »
Can you provide a backtrace?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline frithjofh

• Regular
Re: crash on CC parsing at shutdown of C::B
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 10:09:31 pm »
Well, for crying out loud ...

I am trying it out now and c::b closes as normal. Funny thing, I didn't change anything in the c::b installation for the last few days and I could always observe this error. And now it does not show.  :?

I am positive that it happened the last few days, but now it does not. I'm puzzled and I apologize ...

My machine has a athlon dual core processor and runs a 64 bit suse 11.4 if this should be of any further interest.

Regards

frithjofh
architect with some spare time  -  c::b compiled from last svn  -   openSuSE leap x86_64  -  AMD FX-4100