Author Topic: _ZN13DebuggerState7CleanUpEv??Anyone know??[solved]  (Read 8220 times)

wuxian610

_ZN13DebuggerState7CleanUpEv??Anyone know??[solved]
« on: November 29, 2005, 11:37:54 am »
HI,everyone:

When I run the C:B(rc2), the "CodeBlocks" pops up,  saying: ....undefined symbol: _ZN13DebuggerState7CleanUpEv.
           The details:
                       /usr/local/share/codeblocks/plugins/libdebuggergdb.so: undefined symbol: _ZN13DebuggerState7CleanUpEv
                      /usr/local/share/codeblocks/plugins/libcompiler.so: undefined symbol:
                                                                          _ZN11EditPairDlgC1EP8wxWindowR8wxStringS3_RKS2_NS_10BrowseModeEv

And the menu of the interface contains: File  Edit  View  Search  Project  wxSmith   Tools  Plugins  Settings  Help,
but ....where are  the "Debug" and the "Run" ?

Can anyone give me a hand??Thanks!~
                                                                                                                             yours
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 02:37:12 am by wuxian610 »

Offline Urxae

• Regular
Re: _ZN13DebuggerState7CleanUpEv??Anyone know??
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 05:51:55 pm »
Looks like another case of "the unix makefiles/.cbp is out of date" phenomenon :?...
DebuggerState is a relatively new part of the debugger plugin, and seems to not have been added to whichever build method you used (and quite possibly not to the other one either).
Oh, and I very much doubt it's actually RC2 as you claim, as DebuggerState was added to version control on Nov 23rd, and according to the main page RC2 was released Oct 25 (about a month earlier ;)).
EditPairDlg is also quite recent (Nov 25).

Since the debugger plugin needs DebuggerState and the compiler plugin needs EditPairDlg according to your error message, that would explain why those menus aren't available: the plugins that should create them couldn't be loaded.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 05:55:21 pm by Urxae »

Blaubaer

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 06:36:45 pm »
I had the same Problem. If your building with autotools you can put the lines
"debuggerstate.cpp" into "src/plugins/debuggergdb/Makefile.am" and
"editpairdlg.cpp" into "src/sdk/Makefile.am".

make clean && make && sudo make install

That did it for me.

wuxian610

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 02:41:24 am »
I had the same Problem. If your building with autotools you can put the lines
"debuggerstate.cpp" into "src/plugins/debuggergdb/Makefile.am" and
"editpairdlg.cpp" into "src/sdk/Makefile.am".

make clean && make && sudo make install

That did it for me.

Thanks, all~! I have solved!
                                                                                                   (@V@):mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Offline heromyth

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • http://
Re: _ZN13DebuggerState7CleanUpEv??Anyone know??[solved]
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 09:52:53 am »
This problem seems not much more critical. However, I still submit a patch file which can be get at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1370946&group_id=126998&atid=707418.