Author Topic: debuggergdb frame #0 anonymous namespace bugfix  (Read 4134 times)

Offline codeman

• Multiple posting newcomer
debuggergdb frame #0 anonymous namespace bugfix
« on: May 13, 2011, 03:04:16 pm »
I submitted this bugfix:
https://developer.berlios.de/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=3156&group_id=5358

Currently if you set a breakpoint inside a C++ function from an anonymous namespace, the regular expression wont accept the first line from gdb's backtrace, and codeblocks will then annoyingly switch to frame 1.

Ive changed the regular expression to fix that issue.

Here is a gdb backtrace that shows this problem:

#0  Foo::Bar::(anonymous namespace)::apply (this=0xbaf6cf0, stmt=0xb9d7160, stmtSubsts=...) at Foo/Bar/apply.cpp:219
#1  0x00000000004ef46b in clang::StmtVisitor<RIP::AST::TransformSet, void>::VisitExpr (this=0x7fffffff62a0, S=0xb9d7160) at Thirdparty/LLVM/SVN/include/clang/AST/StmtNodes.inc:63
#2  ...

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: debuggergdb frame #0 anonymous namespace bugfix
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 04:39:09 pm »
Can you test the debugger's branch?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: debuggergdb frame #0 anonymous namespace bugfix
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 12:16:11 pm »
I've added #0 to the unit/regression test suite in the debugger's branch and the tests passed, so this is fixed in the debugger's branch.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]