Author Topic: a build of tdm64 gcc-4.5.2  (Read 4780 times)

Offline reckless

• Regular
a build of tdm64 gcc-4.5.2
« on: March 05, 2011, 06:00:19 pm »
availiable on my google code site is a build of tdm's 64 bit mingw with gcc-4.5.2.

http://code.google.com/p/mingw-wine/downloads/detail?name=MinGW64-2.7z&can=2&q=

for questions about the compiler pm me.  they will not get answered here.

Offline reckless

• Regular
Re: a build of tdm64 gcc-4.5.2
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 10:27:51 am »
new additions for the x86_64-w64-mingw32 compiler.

two sdk packages one for developing 32 bit windows stuff and one for 64 bit.

for msys i have included some shell scripts, pop these in the msys/etc/profile.d directory and put the Tool32/Tools64 directories in msys/opt.

i have included some build scripts for msys setting the nessesary flags for compiling for 32 or 64 bit architecture called build32 and build64 "use these instead of configure in the source directories be aware that some sources need special flags so not every source might compile right out of the box, in that case you might have to look deeply or ask me for help !not here pm me or send a mail to ralphengels@gmail.com"

for codeblocks add the correct dirs from within the IDE or use the packaage manager plugin (you might have to adjust some stuff first).

the sdk's include libpng libtiff libjpeg liblcms zlib jasper exif and rsvg for image support.

besides the above it has gtk2 and gtk3 development libraries cairo pango and dependencies if you want to dabble in making gui's using the gtk runtimes (the demos work so try em out for an example by executing gtk-demo or gtk3-demo).

it also includes libboost icu gettext win_iconv gsl tasn1 bzip2 croco libunique curl freetds berkeley_db dbus fontconfig freetype fribidi gpg2 gnutls openssl ghostscript gsl gts babl hunspell libxml2 libxslt libexpat

libfftw3 glut gegl glew GLee regex libIDL libidn neon readline libsoup libssh2 t1 termcap and SDL.

happy coding :)