Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Debugger PlugIn Extension proposal (+Patch)

<< < (2/2)

MortenMacFly:
I am sorry to stress this again, but I might also have implemented a bug. :?
If the watch file contains more than a single watch the debugger tree gets weird. I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean. However - if I add the three watches separately (using "Add watch") it works. So it can't be a problem with the watches itsself. The debugger tree swicthes back to "normal" again, if I remove a single watch. I assumed a timing problem so I tried to introduce a "Usleep" after the "AddWatch" in the "void DebuggerTree::OnLoadWatchFile(wxCommandEvent& event)" method but this doesn't help. I tried several other things but it seems a reasonable solution goes beyond my knowledge. :(

Could you help, please?

Morten.

[attachment deleted by admin]

mandrav:
Fixed :)

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: mandrav on November 21, 2005, 11:58:54 am ---Fixed :)

--- End quote ---
Thank you very much - of course, it works! I've seen that there were an awfull lot of changes to the debugger plugin, hopefully they were not all caused by this issue. :shock:

In the end this really helps me (and I hope other people as well) a lot. See, I am using loads of math in my development, thus, vectors and matrices are quite common. It was always hard to debug specific values of such constructs (e.g. trace of a matrix) with whatever debugger I was using. These changes introduce a very handy way to do so. I owe you something, hopefully I can return the favour at some day.

Morten.

takeshimiya:

--- Quote from: MortenMacFly on November 21, 2005, 04:19:25 pm ---I owe you something, hopefully I can return the favour at some day.

--- End quote ---

Yes, keep developing in and for Code::Blocks and spreading the word :P

mandrav:

--- Quote from: MortenMacFly ---I've seen that there were an awfull lot of changes to the debugger plugin, hopefully they were not all caused by this issue.
--- End quote ---

No, they were not :)
Coincidentally, the debugger plugin is under active development so updates are common.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version