User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Code::Blocks support in solmgr

(1/2) > >>

ramzee:
Hello,

I think this may be useful to CodeBlocks community:
I've recently added experimental CodeBlocks support to solmgr which is cross-platform GUI project maintenance utility (http://solmgr.sourceforge.net). Solmgr allows you to generate native buildscripts (such as makefiles or CodeBlock projects now) from compiler-independent representation. You are welcome with bug reports and feedback in general if you are interested.

Urxae:
I see on your site you also support MSVC solutions. This might be of interest to the developer(s) on this site working on MSVC import (and possibly in the future export) functionality (forgot who exactly, sorry). It's even GPL'ed, so there should be no licensing worries.

mandrav:
Nice. But when I tried to have a look at it, here's what I got:

[attachment deleted by admin]

ramzee:
Urxae: solmgr is .net application and codeblocks is written in c++, so it does not look too easy to reuse solmgrs's code in codeblocks modules or vice versa. though it is possible using .net interoperability, but i don't think it is very correct to make codeblocks parts depend on .net framework. Anyway everybody is welcome in using solmgr components or code parts.

mandrav: You have probably not installed either .net framework or gtk# runtime. solmgr is a .NET application, so it requires .NET framework to run (both MS and Mono will do) and Gtk# runtime. If you are using win32 installer there are links to download both, download links are mentioned in readme also.

mandrav:

--- Quote ---mandrav: You have probably not installed either .net framework or gtk# runtime. solmgr is a .NET application, so it requires .NET framework to run (both MS and Mono will do) and Gtk# runtime. If you are using win32 installer there are links to download both, download links are mentioned in readme also.
--- End quote ---

Well, I have .NET installed, Gtk# installed and, as a last resort, I installed Mono too...
(if you looked at the error's title, it says "Common Language Runtime..." and you should 've known I got it installed)
But I know nothing about .NET so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version