Author Topic: To see the class's every members together!  (Read 6637 times)

Offline hamar

• Single posting newcomer
To see the class's every members together!
« on: July 14, 2010, 01:30:18 pm »
Hi!

I don't know wheather this function already exist in the code::blocks, I hope it does but I don't find...

So, I need a plugin or something that is able to show each class's every members. I mean: together its members with its base classes's members.
Probably the base class members would be separated or marked(different coloured) somehow.

I need the stuff like that because i can't understand the whole sourcecode. I just stepping back and back to find the base classes's members, while i forgot the other classes, and so on... I just can't remeber all the classes. It would help a lot, if I shouldn't have to look after the other members, and I am able to see them together.

I doubt someone can help me! It would meka the new sourcecode understanding times faster.

My English isn't the best, I hope, it is clear enough.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 01:32:57 pm by hamar »

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: To see the class's every members together!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 04:05:00 pm »
Please state your software versions: OS/CB...

You probably talk about the Symbol browser? http://www.codeblocks.org/images/stories/imagebrowser/cb_debugging.png (see the Symbols tab)

If you don't have this tab, check if the code completion plugin is enabled.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline hamar

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 11:33:50 am »
I have Windows XP. And I use the C::B 10.05

But I speak about something else; I want to know every members of any class(for example a derived class's members) because when I derive a class I have to search to the base class to get to know every member of the class, it is slow and it makes it more complicated, so I can't keep everything in my mind.

I don't think the symbol browser solve this problem.

I think, this function would be very very useful... i don't know why isn't this exist yet.

What is the code completition plugin? I will search for it...

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 11:36:41 am by hamar »

Offline hamar

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 11:45:33 am »
Oh now i see what i didn't say.

I don't want to write code yet, I just want to understand and I want to see the class's every members(with the member's those came from other classes). So I need a clearer view from the classes, and if I had a stuff, that could show me any class's every members then I would have a chance to understand the whole sourcecode.

Offline hamar

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 01:48:28 pm »
I found it fineally! Thank you for your help! :)

Offline hamar

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 08:18:12 am »
The only problem is with this browser it doesn't show all of the members It shows the derived class member's and there is nothing about the base class's members... Does someone know any stuff to get all the member's together?

Offline blueshake

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 05:47:14 am »
as you see,obviously it can not do this.
Keep low and hear the sadness of little dog.
I fall in love with a girl,but I don't dare to tell her.What should I do?