Author Topic: Aborting process 0 ... Be patient! after a wrong key combination  (Read 5015 times)

Offline al3ko

• Single posting newcomer
Hi guys,
I'm sorry for bothering you with my issue, but I couldn't find a solution by my own. I suddenly get the error
Aborting process 0 ... Be patient!
after a bad key combination which I don't remember and which I didn't want to do. I dont take a look at the keyboard while typing so I dont know which keys I hit. As far as I can remember it should be the Alt Gr, FN oder Ctrl key combined with a second key on the right side of the keyboard.
In the beginning I thought my code would occure the issue. But now I get the same behaviour with the simple Hello World program, too.

Anyway, I already tried to
- De- and reinstall Codeblocks as well as TDM MinGW
- System recovery
- Reinstall Windows

None of that solved the issue. I use Windows 7 English version (x86), Codeblocks 8.02 and the newest version of TDM MinGW (1.908.0).

Now I am really overwhelmed because I dont know which of these occure the problem:
- My windows
- Codeblocks
- TDM compiler

I already googled for an solution:
http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=13067&group_id=5358

but I dont think its a bug, because it already worked fine. But I am a newbie in developing, so maybe I didnt get the point.

If you need any further informations, please ask. I really need your help. If I am wrong here, tell me where to ask.

And sorry for my bad English. I'm not used to talk in English.

Kind regards,
al3ko

Offline al3ko

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Aborting process 0 ... Be patient! after a wrong key combination
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 04:32:30 pm »
Hi there,
sorry for bothering you again. But I heard that CB version 8.02 is out of date and I should use CB nightly. Done that, using the newest version. I dont get the posted message anymore, but the red abort button doesn't work, though. Once I clicked that button, the written program is still executed. I cannot stop it.

Any ideas or someone with the same issue?