User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Problem with the Build Tooolbar

(1/2) > >>

Albenejean:
Hello.

I'm using Code::Blocks 1.0RC2 under windows XP SP2, and I have some problem with the build an debug toolbars. These toolbars don't react to the mouse, can't be drag, and depending on the resolution of the screen can or not be drawn.

The bug has already been submitted (several times). I'm just here to check if someone has find how to fix it or if I had to wait for the next release.

Thanks and congratulation for the good work.

Jean.

[EDIT]: It seems that this post has not been send where it should. Can a moderator move this post to the Troubleshhoting section, please?

thomas:
Broken toolbars may result from the file .cb_layout.bin being corrupt. Go to your home directory (C:\Documents and Settings\YourUsername), delete that file, and try again.

Albenejean:
Excellent, that works.

I have tried deleting all the code::blocks files but I did not found this one. Perhaps it would be a good idea to move it to the home\.codeblocks directory for the next release.

Thanks.

Jean

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: Albenejean on October 31, 2005, 03:03:25 pm ---Perhaps it would be a good idea to move it to the home\.codeblocks directory for the next release.

--- End quote ---
Just a minor comment:

What do you mean by "home"? If you mean the Code::Blocks installation folder than I don't think so. Unless you are working as an Admin or equivalent on your machine you may not have write access to that folder. But you will always have to your "Documents and settings\[user]\..." or "/home/[user]" in Linux.

Morten.

takeshimiya:
He meant ~/.CodeBlocks/.cb_layout.bin INSTEAD of ~/.cb_layout.bin
It would be more logical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version