Author Topic: Namespace and Enum  (Read 10235 times)

Offline daniloz

• Regular
Namespace and Enum
« on: March 26, 2010, 09:33:57 am »
Hi All,

First of all, I know that I'm asking too much here because I'm reporting a problem but can't get a simple example to reproduce it... But I though maybe, just maybe, it's of some help for you developers... or at least, some one can suggest a way to isolate the cause of it...

Anyway, my problem is that I have something like
Code
namespace my_Enum_namespace
{
  enum EnameSpaces
  {
   FIRST = 0,
   SECOND,
   THIRD,
        SECTION
  };
}

But when I type my_Enum_namespace:: in my code, *sometimes* (not often), I got the following completion just after I type the second semi-colon: my_Enum_namespace::my_Enum_namespace. Most of the times the completion is ok, though, meaning a get a list (FIRST, SECOND, THIRD and SECTION)...

When I have the problem, if I delete the second my_Enum_namespace and start typing an enum (for example SEC) then I get a list of possible completions (SECOND and SECTION).

Reminder: the problem don't occur with the code above in the namespaces test project (within codecompletion dir).

Edit:
I'm using the latest version from svn truck: r6196

Any thoughts, hints, suggestions are more than welcome... I'm willing to try to isolate the problem on my side and generate a simple case to reproduce the problem, so it can be solved... I really like C::B, I'm using it for a while now and it just rocks, so I'd like to contribute to make it better as well... :-)

Thanks,
daniloz
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 10:23:52 am by daniloz »

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Namespace and Enum
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 10:05:10 am »
Another one forgetting to write some version info  :? :lol:

C::B's code completion has lots of changes lately
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline daniloz

• Regular
Re: Namespace and Enum
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 10:23:21 am »
Sorry... my bad...

Latest version from svn truck: r6196