Author Topic: is it possible to change the default location for a new code:blocks project?  (Read 3322 times)

Offline bala_48225

• Multiple posting newcomer
to repeat the subject:  <Is it possible to change the default location for a new code:blocks project?> 

I've found I can move them to where I want them to be , but I would like the default location to be someplace other than c:\documents and settings\codeblocks if I can help it.  Full disclosure, this is the Windows version and the location I always move everything to is c:\program files\CodeBlocks\Source Files; that's my place where the projects are.  I just like to have everything in the same place like that, it feels "contained" and "organized" to me.     

Offline greentiger

• Single posting newcomer
When you create  a new project, you're asked project type, the language (C or C++) in which the project is written, and then you're asked the Project title and the Folder to create the project in. In that text box you can type down the path where you want your new projects to come in (by default) or click the ellipse ("...") button next to it, and browse for the folder where you want your projects to come in.

Offline bala_48225

• Multiple posting newcomer
thanks greentiger