User forums > Using Code::Blocks

[DOWNLOAD] Packages of Code::Blocks in your linux distro

<< < (33/34) > >>

mess-mate:
Hi, i don't know if this is a C::B issue or a plugin issue.
When i want settin my Settings/Environmnet C::B crash.
I use the jens nightly builds so can't test it with the 8.02 *.deb's.
On a debian/lenny distro.

Jenna:

--- Quote from: mess-mate on November 25, 2008, 11:33:55 am ---Hi, i don't know if this is a C::B issue or a plugin issue.
When i want settin my Settings/Environmnet C::B crash.
I use the jens nightly builds so can't test it with the 8.02 *.deb's.
On a debian/lenny distro.

--- End quote ---

Do you have a crash-report inside your /tmp-directory ?
It should be named like "/tmp/codeblocks_dbgrpt-18802-20081125T120325/codeblocks.xml" (where the first number is the PID of crashed C::B and the second numner is the date and time of the crash).

Inside the xml-file the part beginning with "<stack>" is of interest (if it exists).

It would be nice if you would post it, or send it to me via mail or PM, so that I can have a look on it.

You can also try to remove (or better rename) your "default.conf"-file in "~/.codeblocks".
C::B will then create a new default configuration.

If you want to (have to) restore settings from the saved conf-file you can use "cb_share_config" (just type it in a console) to transfer sections to the newly created conf-file.

wread:
I made a C::B package for Porteus 2.1-32-bits; you can download it from here

Make a folder Codeblocks in "modules" and put the 4 downloaded xzm-files in it; activate them and you can start programming with DB...

Regards!

baranbaran:
that is great information ........

archman007:
takeshi miya

I could not use what you posted.  First of all the download link requested me to supply an admin user and password.  This is not normal for a download.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version