User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Font changing

(1/2) > >>

Vampyre_Dark:
Has anyone else ever had the font change on them while typing in a code::blocks window? Every once in awhile my Courier New 10pts setting changes to some serif font that's set at 8 pts... just now I hit CTRL-Z and that one editor window undid my change, and gave me something like Verdana at 14pts.

It seems to happen at random. I wish I could tell you what causes it. But it only ever effects one window.

Florianx:
Perhaps you have used the zoom? (ctrl+mousewheel)

Vampyre_Dark:

--- Quote from: Florianx on October 11, 2005, 07:37:24 pm ---Perhaps you have used the zoom? (ctrl+mousewheel)
--- End quote ---
Aha. There we go. I use the Microsoft optical mouse, and every once in a while it sends a 'wheel up' message that never happened.  :lol:

mandrav:

--- Quote from: Vampyre_Dark on October 12, 2005, 06:29:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Florianx on October 11, 2005, 07:37:24 pm ---Perhaps you have used the zoom? (ctrl+mousewheel)
--- End quote ---
Aha. There we go. I use the Microsoft optical mouse, and every once in a while it sends a 'wheel up' message that never happened. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the club ;)
I use a Microsoft optical mouse at work and it happens quite often. I press Ctrl for a shortcut and all of the sudden the font changes because the mouse decided to send a wheel-change. This mouse is a piece of cr*p  :evil:

Vampyre_Dark:

--- Quote from: mandrav on October 12, 2005, 08:54:41 am ---
--- Quote from: Vampyre_Dark on October 12, 2005, 06:29:54 am ---
--- End quote ---
Aha. There we go. I use the Microsoft optical mouse, and every once in a while it sends a 'wheel up' message that never happened. :lol:

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the club ;) I use a Microsoft optical mouse at work and it happens quite often. I press Ctrl for a shortcut and all of the sudden the font changes because the mouse decided to send a wheel-change. This mouse is a piece of cr*p  :evil:

--- End quote ---
I don't think it's MS's fault here. I've had other optical mice do the same thing.  :? What's bad is when you have like an image of a scary face in paintshop and a wheel up message, making the face 'jump up' at you (zoom) and then you pour hot coffee on your crotch. :oops:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version