Author Topic: Using cpgplot  (Read 5187 times)

kangaroofarm

Using cpgplot
« on: March 24, 2009, 12:56:12 pm »
Hey,

I've used C::B quite a lot for writing simple programs in C. The latest program I need to write involves using cpgplot which can be used to draw simple graphs.

I've downloaded the cpgplot library and my program compiles with the cpgplot.h header no problem, however when I try to include cpgplot functionality in the code the error returned is

undefined reference to `cpg[whatever command]`

I think this might be a problem with the compiler - I'm using the integrated gcc one - and I probably haven't set up the library correctly.

Any help you could give me would be great.

Thanks

Offline dje

• Lives here!
Re: Using cpgplot
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:46:34 pm »
Project build options -> Linker : put your libraries there
Project build options -> Search directories -> linker : put the dir where your libs are located.

Dje

kangaroofarm

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 02:34:51 pm »
Thanks for the help!

I've tried doing that but it doesn't recognise any of the files as containing libraries - there are no .lib .a etc. files. Is there any other format that works? If not then it must be something wrong with the download.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 02:37:31 pm »
Maybe you have to build the libs yourself, or you accidently downloaded the sources without binaries.
That should be shown on the website of cpgplot (if any) or elsewhere in the web.

This forum is related to C::B only and not to compiling third-party libs, sorry.

Topic locked !