Author Topic: Code::Blocks' translation  (Read 565010 times)

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
Re: Code::Blocks' translation
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2009, 09:18:20 pm »
A few updates to the .pot file extracted from svn 5742 are here.
Translation in French, also updated from svn 5742 in the .po and .mo file is here. It contains 5101 character chains, but there are still 254 which are not translated : I don't know exactly how to translate them (even if I understand what they globally mean  :?). So, if somebody has some suggestions don't hesitate to mail them. :)
Small changes to the extracting tool here. See also previous posts here particularly or/and here to understand how it works and/or to install it.

gd_on
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 09:20:58 pm by gd_on »
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline Leo.J90

• Multiple posting newcomer
  • Programming & Reverse Engineering
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2009, 04:42:22 pm »
What happend with the spanish translation? is anybody working on it? because i have now time to do it. :D
"Don't think about the work, think about the benefit"

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2009, 05:51:54 pm »
A few updates to the .pot file extracted from svn 5914 are here.
Translation in French, also updated from svn 5914 in the .po and .mo file is here. It contains 5191 character chains, but there are still 148 which are not translated : I don't know exactly how to translate them (even if I understand what they globally mean  :?). So, if somebody has some suggestions don't hesitate to mail them. :)
The extracting tool is here. It is different than the one provided in I18n svn sub folder : it produces a monolithic file for all chains, but it also analyses .xrc files which contains many chains to be translated. Unfortunately, in those files, there are no differences between chains that need a translation and chains that don't need to (or must not) be translated. So, translators must be aware of this particularity. I think in this case, the best solution is simply to copy "english" words to the translated chains. Like this, you are sure that you intentionally put them here and it's not a forgotten or still not translated character chain.
See also previous posts here particularly or/and here to understand how it works and/or to install it.

gd_on
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline Denro

• Just dont ask me
    • search to find
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2010, 01:44:15 am »
hi,
i did download a translation file for german
i did install it to the locale folder and selected it in C::B
it did work c::b was in german

but somehow my custom syntax highlight settings were broken after this :(
i had a black background and white forderground in bat and c files definied in syntax high lighter
but after all was german the black background was gone!
it did still show the same settings in the options but not in the editor
i thoght something with the settings is broken so i did try to set the black background again ( i did set to a other color and then set again to black)
but still the background was white
so i did disable the localisation in the enviroment settings and like magic the background was black again
so somehow when i use german translation i cant set or use a black background in the editor
but if i disable localisation it works like a charm

so i guess something with the german translation is not well!
they say its 100% translated and it looks also so... but it is eating my black background in the editor somehow :(

so now i use again in english
i guess as long i like black background i cant use a german translation :(
and because of that i dont beleave that it is 100% ready for use :(

maybe someone here can use this feedback(?)
and maybe fix this (how ever) :D

edit:
i did download the mo and te other file and in the enviroment settings i only see german ... i dont know which file i use ... i guess its the mo file
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 01:46:51 am by Denro »
Max 255; characters remaining: 221

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2010, 06:39:41 am »
maybe someone here can use this feedback(?)
The only thing I can imagine is that a keyword is being translated which originates in editorcolourset.cpp or alike. This can happen. Can you post the (readable) translation (ZIPPED) here so I can have a look for the translation of said (and probably other relevant) files)?
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Denro

• Just dont ask me
    • search to find
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2010, 07:23:50 pm »
i did use the official C:B download from sourceforge
codeblocks-8.02mingw-setup.exe 28 Feb 2008 19.3 MB Sourceforge or BerliOS
i did download the files for german translation which i add to this ost as zip

i did install the translation file to C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\share\CodeBlocks\locale\de_DE

c:b was translated to german

i did a syntax highlight setting also added to next posting...

in c.b english all is ok

in c.b translated german the background of syntax is white instead of black
some parts of the background were black but the main background was white but in the configuration..
settings>editor>syntax highlight all colors were as i whish them but in the editor and in the preview they were not as i whish them ... but the color choosers was telling me that background is black ... but the display was looking white

i hope this will help ... if i can provide more information just tell me....
if i should test something just tell me exactly what to do...
:D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Denro

• Just dont ask me
    • search to find
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2010, 07:25:58 pm »
here also the other files...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline fantasticfears

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2010, 02:44:44 pm »
er , shall we contain language files in binary release? or collect all po and mo files in somewhere

Dagobert_78

« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2010, 12:14:57 am »
Hi All.

How to use de french translation files (under Windows XP) ?

thx

[Removed non-english content (this forum is english-only).]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 03:29:04 pm by MortenMacFly »

Offline Xaviou

• Regular
    • X@v's wxStuff
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2010, 02:19:33 pm »
Hi Dagobert

You need to download the ".mo" file(s).
Go to your Code::Blocks install dir, in the "share\CodeBlocks" sub folder.
Create a folder named "locale" if it does not exists.
In this folder, create another one named "fr_FR", and put the ".mo" file(s) in it.

So, your ".mo" file(s) should be in "Code::Blocks install dir\share\CodeBlocks\locale\fr_Fr".

Then, launch Code::Blocks, go in the "Settings", "Environment" menu.
In the appearing box, select "View" in the left list, check the "Internationalization" check-box, and select "French" in the list.

Now, restart Code::Blocks, and it should be translated in French.

Regards

Xav'
The french wxWidgets site : http://www.wxdev.fr
My wxWidgets's stuff : https://wxstuff.xaviou.fr/

Offline fantasticfears

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2010, 07:48:26 am »
maybe we can try translatewiki?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 05:29:55 pm by fantasticfears »

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2010, 09:29:02 pm »
A few updates to the .pot file extracted from svn 6400 are here.
Translation in French, also updated from svn 6400 in the .po and .mo file is here. It contains 5501 character chains, but there are still 59 which are not translated : I don't know exactly how to translate them (even if I understand what they globally mean  :?), or had not enough time before holidays  :P. So, if somebody has some suggestions don't hesitate to mail them. :)
The extracting tool is here. It is different than the one provided in I18n svn sub folder : it produces a monolithic file for all chains, but it also analyses .xrc files which contains many chains to be translated. Unfortunately, in those files, there are no differences between chains that need a translation and chains that don't need to (or must not) be translated. So, translators must be aware of this particularity. I think in this case, the best solution is simply to copy "english" words to the translated chains. Like this, you are sure that you intentionally put them here and it's not a forgotten or still not translated character chain.
See also previous posts here particularly or/and here to understand how it works and/or to install it.

gd_on
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:45:06 pm by gd_on »

razmus

« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2010, 02:40:12 pm »
Hi everyone!
I downloaded the file Russification *. mo
put it in \ share \ CodeBlocks \ locale \ ru
Have set Settings \ Environment \ View \
check the box internationalization and chose Russian, restart the program.
But the language was English ...
Help please

Offline kisoft

• Almost regular
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2010, 03:12:07 pm »
I downloaded the file Russification *. mo
put it in \ share \ CodeBlocks \ locale \ ru
use subdirectory "ru_RU" instead "ru"
See post Xaviou from 28 March 2010, 16:19:33
Good Luck!
If it can't help, email me in russian.
wxWidgets: 2.8.12
CodeBlocks: Master github cbMakefileGen plugin:
https://github.com/kisoft/cbmakefilegen

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2010, 11:50:12 am »
A few updates to the .pot file extracted from svn 6564 are here.
Translation in French, also updated from svn 6564 in the .po and .mo file is here. It contains 5726 character chains, but there are still 53 which are not translated : I don't know exactly how to translate them (even if I understand what they globally mean  :?) . So, if somebody has some suggestions don't hesitate to mail them. :)

Important : You should update the French translation to avoid problems (crash or malfunctioning) with EditorTweaks plugin.  French users but also translators in other languages should have a look at discussions starting here and here

The extracting tool is here. It is different than the one provided in I18n svn sub folder : it produces a monolithic file for all chains, but it also analyses .xrc files which contains many chains to be translated. Unfortunately, in those files, there are no differences between chains that need a translation and chains that don't need to (or must not) be translated. So, translators must be aware of this particularity. I think in this case, the best solution is simply to copy "english" words to the translated chains. Like this, you are sure that you intentionally put them here and it's not a forgotten (or still not translated) character chain.

gd_on