Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Contributions to C::B

Code::Blocks' translation

<< < (53/56) > >>

gd_on:
Launchpad is alive...
New strings introduced. Extracting tool slightly updated (see previous post, same link).

Note 1: it's possible to download a raw .po file (without any translations). You need to be connected to a launchpad account (an Ubuntu one)
Go to Translations, click on codeblocks-gd series under All translatable series, then (eventually on Full list of templates, if you have it) and/or on Download.
In the 1rst case, you can choose which file you want, template alone, .po files... via a checkboxes dialog;
In the second case, you'll have a full download (template + all translations).
Then request a download and wait a mail when your generated file is ready.

Note 2: If you upload an updated translation file, you can follow the import queue. Eventually click on the left on the small ! in a yellow cercle beside the name of your translation, verify that boxes contain correct values (language and template), then approve it. Your file will change it's status form "Need review" to "Approved". Of course, I can do this for you...

Miguel Gimenez:
The Note 2 part does not work for me, the file has a Needs Review tag, but I only can change the status to Deleted.

gd_on:
May that's because you need, in the codeblocks-gd import queue, click on the left ! mark, under es.po ... and in the template box choose "all-codeblocks" and not "(nothing selected)".
Then, you can approve it.
I have done this for you.

gd_on:
Translation files (template an french translation) on Lanchpad have been updated to svn 13067 (see https://launchpad.net/codeblocks-gd)
I have also created a git repository where my string extraction tools are now deposited. It's https://github.com/gerard-durand/codeblocks_gd_extract_tools

Miguel Gimenez:

--- Quote ---May that's because you need, in the codeblocks-gd import queue, click on the left ! mark, under es.po
--- End quote ---
The attached image shows what I see in the import queue, there is no ! mark AFAICS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version