Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Contributions to C::B

Code::Blocks' translation

<< < (3/56) > >>

Mathelec:
Where is the french translation ?

Ou en est la traduction francaise ^^ ?

teto:
It's a lot of work ( 1500 lines ) and I'm very busy at the moment.
30% are done .
So some help would be enjoyable .

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Je suis très occupé par mes études en ce moment et pour un certain temps.Donc si tu veux m'aider a traduire,je t'envoie ce que j'ai déjà fait,c'est très simple à mettre en place.

Revvy:

--- Quote from: teto on January 03, 2006, 08:57:36 pm ---It's a lot of work ( 1500 lines ) and I'm very busy at the moment.
30% are done .

Je suis très occupé par mes études en ce moment et pour un certain temps.Donc si tu veux m'aider a traduire,je t'envoie ce que j'ai déjà fait,c'est très simple à mettre en place.

--- End quote ---

I'm taking grade 12 french right now, and I would like to see what you've done and perhaps try some myself.  You could make corrections then =P

sethjackson:

--- Quote from: Revvy on January 14, 2006, 07:05:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: teto on January 03, 2006, 08:57:36 pm ---It's a lot of work ( 1500 lines ) and I'm very busy at the moment.
30% are done .

--- End quote ---

I'm taking grade 12 french right now, and I would like to see what you've done and perhaps try some myself.  You could make corrections then =P

--- End quote ---

Your in grade 12 french and your 16?  :shock: Well maybe it is different in Canada than the USA, because I'm in 10th grade and I'm in Spanish 1.......

Anyways it is nice to see people translating C::B into other languages. :)

teto:
Ok send me a mail at mcoudron at hotmail.com and I will send you my beginning of translation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version