Author Topic: changes to wxsSizerParentQP  (Read 4717 times)

Offline frithjofh

• Regular
changes to wxsSizerParentQP
« on: March 05, 2009, 01:38:03 am »
Hello Byo,

at the moment I am playing around with the C::B and wxSmith sources, in the first place to read the code, try to understand it and perhaps learn a few things.

But I could not resist and do some small changes too. I was always missing a fifth checkbox in the center of the four border checkboxes to be able to switch all borders on or of a a time. I also changed the layout a little bit, I think it looks cleaner now and it even uses a little less space.

If you don't mind, take a look at it and just in case you don't find it absolutely useless and ugly, I attach the files ... :wink:

Greetings from asturias

nausea

[attachment deleted by admin]
architect with some spare time  -  c::b compiled from last svn  -   openSuSE leap x86_64  -  AMD FX-4100

Offline byo

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Re: changes to wxsSizerParentQP
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 07:51:59 pm »
Thanx for the change. I'll investigate it soon :)

Regards
   BYO

Offline frithjofh

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 08:32:02 pm »
Hello,

just made some minor changes. The files are attached.

Let me know your opinion if you have the time ...

Greetings from Asturias

nausea

architect with some spare time  -  c::b compiled from last svn  -   openSuSE leap x86_64  -  AMD FX-4100

Offline frithjofh

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 02:07:22 pm »
 :oops: :oops:I apologize :oops: :oops:

I did not attach the correct files neither in the first nor the second posting... I think I was not very concentrated ...

now, for sure, the right files are attached...

sorry

PS: why is the wxsSizerFlagsProperty::BorderAll private in the original files? I put it public, to make things more easy, I even tried to check if this could have any negative effects on other functions, put it seems not.

regards and greetings from asturias

nausea