Author Topic: undefined reference to gdk_pixbuf  (Read 5711 times)

Offline xbitcarry

• Single posting newcomer
undefined reference to gdk_pixbuf
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:27 pm »
Hi all.
I'm using Code::Blocks in Windows XP with MinGW, I create a Gtk+ project with the tutorial in http://zetcode.com/tutorials/gtktutorial/firstprograms/. When I compile it, show me the next message:
Code
In fuction `create_pixbuf':
undefined reference to `_gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file_utf8'
I don't find the answer in google, can you help me?
Thanks a lot.

Offline xbitcarry

• Single posting newcomer
Re: undefined reference to gdk_pixbuf
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 01:58:47 am »
Well now, I resolve the problem, so I tell you:
The png files used in the tutorial, must be in the folder of the project, I mean, if you create a project named "Demo", the project folder must be "C:\Demo", there must be the pgn files used, adter that, the project works all O.K.
I hope this information help to someone.

Kedan

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 01:25:41 am »
I have the same problem on Windows. Error appears even when 'create_pixbuf' function is not in use, so location of '.png' file ist'n issue. I haven't looked in gdk/gtk source code yet, but I think this is some kind of bug.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 08:29:07 am »
I have the same problem on Windows. Error appears even when 'create_pixbuf' function is not in use, so location of '.png' file ist'n issue. I haven't looked in gdk/gtk source code yet, but I think this is some kind of bug.

If it really is a bug, not a wrong configuration, it's not a C::B bug.

So you are in the wrong forum here, this is dedicated to C::B related problems, not to general programming issues or issues related to thirdparty frameworks or libs.

You should search the web or ask in a gdk/gtk-related forum.