Author Topic: AutoSensing?  (Read 6274 times)

Offline TuxUser2k8

• Single posting newcomer
AutoSensing?
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:52:52 pm »
I moved from netbeans to Code::Blocks , now when I used netbeas , whenever I included something like:
#include<
then a list of all the available stuff in the system , and not only of my project would appear , in code::blocks , its not the case, any idea how to do it?

also , when  I include standard libs , such is
#include<iostream>
then I type:
std::

nothing appears , I used to get a list of all the classes and stuff in the std namespace.
I hope there are solutions for these things.

10x

Offline DrewBoo

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: AutoSensing?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 07:35:26 pm »
Are you using the "code completion" plugin?  That plugin provides both the features you mention,  although last I heard it was undergoing some large rewriting.

Offline TuxUser2k8

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 09:33:20 pm »
yes im using it ....it think it has something to do with the IDE doesnt know where the C++ stuff is...

Offline TuxUser2k8

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 07:31:34 pm »
so can anyone point for a solution on this?  :? :(

JayFoxRox

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 02:49:21 pm »
Bump. This doesn't work for me neither. Personally I think that the "Code Completion" plugin should be improved ALOT.
The most annoying thing to me is, that it doesn't show the members of IDirect3DDevice9, making it extremly slow to work with DirectX, this forced me to go back to MS Visual Studio 2005 for now..

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 07:33:24 pm »
Bump. This doesn't work for me neither. Personally I think that the "Code Completion" plugin should be improved ALOT.

Yes, Code completion needs a full rewrite. But nobody has stepped in to say "I'll do it!", unfortunately.