Author Topic: Where can I get the plugins  (Read 4211 times)

Offline kugalskap

• Single posting newcomer
Where can I get the plugins
« on: August 25, 2008, 03:18:10 pm »
http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=Code::Blocks_Plugins

Not very clear if they are available or not. I end up going into some kind if texteditor instead. I dont know what the deal is here but... :) Please advice. There is a few of them that would be very interessting to use.

* Code Profiler
 * Source Export

++

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Where can I get the plugins
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:59:27 pm »
I guess you are on windows and use the 8.02 installer.

If that's the case you have to reinstall C::B (just install it over the old version) and chose the plugins you want to install (I advise to install all of them, that means do a full install).
You can disable them from the "Plugins" menu.

If you are on linux and use precompiled binaries install the codeblocks-contrib and wxsmith package(s).
If you have a selfcompiled binary compile either the ContribPlugins workspace if you do it with C::B itself or configure it with "./configure --prefix=</directory/it/should/go/to> --with-contrib-plugins=all" .

Offline kugalskap

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Where can I get the plugins
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 12:06:36 pm »
 :)

I knew it was simple I just had to crap in my pants first. Now that I have the chance I would like to say that my impression of C::B so far is great. After using emacs for ages, VS professionally and various other IDE's I love how effecient this IDE feels. Keep up the good work.