Author Topic: error of header fixup plugin  (Read 2610 times)

Offline frithjofh

  • Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 373
error of header fixup plugin
« on: August 08, 2008, 12:29:27 pm »
--- Processing "/home/fri/programmieren/cte5/cteSites.cpp" ---
- Token "wxString" would require entry "wx/string.h" (already included).
- Token "wxArrayString" would require entry "wx/arrstr.h" (already included).
- Token "wxString" would require entry "wx/string.h" (already included).
- Token "wxFileName" would require entry "wx/filename.h" (already included).
Hello everybody,

I'm working with code::blocks on a SuSE 11.0 x86_64 doing a wxWidgets project. The lib used is wxGTK 2.8 unicode which comes standard with the distribution.

Having discovered the header fixup plugin I let it do a simulation on my proyect. It gave the following result (I put only a part of it):

- Token "wxXmlDocument" requires entry "wx/xrc/xml.h".
List of included files not required for known bindings:
- "algorithm"
- "cteCapital.h"
- "cteError.h"
- "cteLocation.h"
- "cteSettings.h"
- "cteSite.h"
- "cteSites.h"
- "map"
- "wx/xml/xml.h"
- "/home/fri/programmieren/cte5/cteSites.cpp" *would have been* updated (simulation only).

Then I ran it without simulation option, it worked fine, break nothing, but the compiler errored that there is no file  "wx/xrc/xml.h" . I looked it up on the system and indeed, this file does not exist under that location,but rather it lies under  "wx/xml/xml.h".

Regards

Nausea
architect with some spare time  -  c::b compiled from last svn  -   openSuSE leap x86_64  -  AMD FX-4100

Offline jens

  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
  • *****
  • Posts: 7265
    • Jens' unofficial debian-repository for the Code::Blocks - IDE
Re: error of header fixup plugin
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 05:31:37 pm »
Fixed in svn r5182.

EDIT:
You might need to goto "Setttings.. -> Environment.. -> HeaderFixup configuration" and click on "defaults", to make the changes available.

...or apply them manually for "wxXmlDocument", "wxXmlNode" and "wxXmlProperty" (all have to be changed to "wx/xml/xml.h"), but the list seems to be a little bit randomly sorted, so they will be hard to find.